How To Freeze Cooked Pasta
Cooked pasta freezes well and knowing how to freeze cooked pasta can be a great way to store it for another meal. Frozen, cooked pasta can be used for up to 2 weeks. It is always better to freeze the pasta and sauce separately. Let us see how to do it properly…
Steps for Freezing Cooked Pasta
- When you are planning to freeze cooked pasta, let it first cool to room temperature. If it is dry it would freeze better.
- Add some olive oil or cooking oil and toss the pasta to coat well.
- Take freezer bags and put the pasta inside it.
- Lay it flat on the kitchen counter top and press to get rid of trapped air.
- Seal the bag and place it in the freezer.
Using Frozen, Cooked Pasta
- When planning to use frozen pasta, retrieve it from freezer.
- Place it in a vessel filled with boiling water.
- Cut the bag open and transfer contents into serving dish.
- Use pasta as desired.
Freeze cooked pasta to make delicious pasta dishes the next day without the hassle of starting from scratch. The pasta can be used for making delicious pasta dishes.
Image credit: supermomnocape.wordpress.com/