How To Freeze Yoplait Yogurt
Freeze yoplait yogurt and serve it as an afternoon snack. Freeze your cup of yogurt and add a spoon of sugar to make a wonderful dessert. The main ingredient in yoplait yogurt is pasteurized milk. This is 99% fat free cultured milk which contains lactic acid and makes it easier to digest.
How to eat freezing yogurt?
1) Add yoplait yogurt to a bowl for breakfast with fruit, nuts and/or cereals
2) Make a sauce by mixing-finely chopped onions, cucumber, tomato, 2-3 chilly as much as required, minced and salt for taste.
3) Add a mizzle of honey and some toasted pine nuts and almonds, to some yogurt in a bowl to make it a desert.
4) Mix with fruits to make a fruit flavored yogurt.
5) You want to make a yummy chicken salad? Add yogurt to boiled chicken mince with chopped walnuts, drop of walnut oil, garlic clove, kosher salt, paprika and pinch of pepper powder.
Active bacteria in freezing yogurt have numerous health benefits. The gelatin content in yogurt is obtained from an animal source.
1) It is used as a cure for intestinal disorders.
2) Rich source of Vitamins and minerals
3) Boosts Immunity
4) Reduces Serum Cholesterol
5) Cures Bad Breath
6) Lowers Hypertension
7) Reduces Serum Cholesterol
8) Effective against Skin and Hair Ailments
9) Prevents Vaginal Infections
This wonder food which combines numerous health benefits and is low in fat contents. Daily consumption of freezing yogurt provides a huge amount of vital nutrients as well.
Yoplait yogurt can be used for cooking as well as a dip. For more recipes using yogurt, visit ifood.tv.
Flavors of yoplait yogurt:
Coconut Cream Pie
Boston Creme Pie
Cherry Orchard and more
Strawberry is the most popular and the best selling yoplait flavors.
Each container of yoplait Yogurt has 180 calories in it so if you to have it every day after meal it contains 3780 calories. This is not a friendly desert for people who plan to loose weight.
It requires about 1 pound of whole milk to make 1 pound of yogurt.
It said that Americans eat over 300,000 tons of yogurt every year.
Freeze yoplait yogurt to make a yummy desert by adding flavors like strawberry or chocolate. This freezing yogurt wonder food can help you make a quick snack.
Image Credit: thewrightwaytosave.blogspot.com