How To Store Spring Water At Home
Spring water is the purest from of water as it has essential minerals and is not processed like the distilled water. Since this water has many health benefits, you must aim at drinking this water only, and I can help and guide you on How To Store Spring Water At Home to keep it fresh
- If you are getting the spring water from a nearby place, make sure the container you use to fill the spring water is thoroughly cleaned if possible, rinsed with warm water. After filling the container, secure the top with a tight cap or seal it, so that there is no place for dirt and other particles to enter.
- And if you are getting the bottled spring water, make sure you keep the water in its original packaging until consumed.
- Don’t open the bottles or canister if you do not intend to use the water immediately. This will prevent contamination of water.
- Place the bottles or canisters of spring water, away from direct sunlight and heat. Avoid keeping it in front of coolers and AC, to prevent formation of bacteria.
- While storing spring water at home, keep the bottles of spring water away from harsh chemicals, fertilizers, gasoline and other hazardous stuff.
- Make sure to wash your hands before opening the bottles or canister of spring water. Also while pouring out water from a large canister, make sure the jug that you use is thoroughly cleaned.
- For packaged spring water, check the expiration date and consume on time.
- It is best to consume the spring water from nearby places within 10 days.
Since almost 70% of our bodies are made of water, we should take utmost care while choosing the water that we drink. Though spring water is said to be beneficial, make sure that you use the right quality water and from the right source.