100 Gram (bay leaf, parsley and black peppercorns)
1. Dice the carrots, celery stalk and onions, keep it aside.
2. Make a bouquet garni of bay leaf, parsley and black peppercorns, wrap it in a cheese cloth and tie it up with a twine.
3. In large pot pour cold water add the turkey carcass along with the carrots, celery stock, onions and bouquet garni.
4. Bring it up to a boil and then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 3 hours, timely skim the stock for any fat which collects on the surface.
5. After 3 hours strain the content and turkey stock is ready to use.
4. Serve it as a base for your soup or any turkey dishes.