Stock in A Pressure Cooker
|Marrow bones||2 Pound (Large, If Possible)|
1) Break the bones or ask butcher to do this.
2) Take a pressure cooked and add all the ingredients into it.
3) Bring to a boil and remove any scum from top. Put the lid and bring steady to pressure.
4) Decrease heat and cook for 45 minutes. Let the pressure come to normal and then open the lid.
5) Strain the stock and let it cool.
6) Remove all the fat on the surface and store it refrigerated for later use.
7) Stock can be used in number of recipes.
Potatoes and greens are unsuitable for this stock.