Stock in A Pressure Cooker
|Marrow bones||2 Pound (Large, If Possible)|
1) Break the bones or ask butcher to do this.
2) Take a pressure cooked and add all the ingredients into it.
3) Bring to a boil and remove any scum from top. Put the lid and bring steady to pressure.
4) Decrease heat and cook for 45 minutes. Let the pressure come to normal and then open the lid.
5) Strain the stock and let it cool.
6) Remove all the fat on the surface and store it refrigerated for later use.
7) Stock can be used in number of recipes.
Potatoes and greens are unsuitable for this stock.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7244 Calories from Fat 6895
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 766 g1178.7%
Saturated Fat 0.09 g0.47%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 516.9 mg21.5%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.9%
Sugars 13.3 g
Protein 64 g127.9%
Vitamin A 247.4% Vitamin C 65.6%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 231.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet