Pressure Cooked Fish Stock
|Fish bones and trimmings||750 Gram|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled and sliced|
|Celery stalk||1 , scrubbed and chopped|
|Peppercorns||To Taste (few)|
1) In the cooker, place together fish bones and trimming, onion and celery.
2) Stir in the water not more than half of the cooker.
3) Heat the bone mixture to the boil and skim thoroughly.
5) Season with the salt, peppercorns and mace.
6) Put the lid on the cooker and bring to high pressure.
7) Allow to cook uncooked bones for 15 minutes.
8) Lower the pressure quickly.
9) Pass the bone mixture through strainer.
10) Allow to cool thoroughly before using.
11) Use as desired.