|Beef bones||3 Pound|
|Lean beef||2 Pound|
|Green onions with tops||4|
|Onion||1 Large, studded with 10 cloves|
|Celery stalks with leaves||1|
1. Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2. In a large baking pan arrange bones and beef.
3. Bake for 1 hour.
4. Take off from pan and transfer into large pot.
5. Pour out fat from baking pan.
6. Add 1/2 cup water. Scrape the brown particles from the bottom.
7. Transfer into pot.
8. Stir in remaining ingredients.
9. Boil gently.
10. Skim the scum from the top.
11. Cook covering partially for 3 to 4 hours.
12. Strain out meat and vegetables.
13. Strain soup through wet cheese cloth.
15. Serve chilled.
Calories 312 Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.8%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 76.2 mg25.4%
Sodium 134.8 mg5.6%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.6%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 41 g81.5%
Vitamin A 84.7% Vitamin C 15%
Calcium 8.7% Iron 18.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet