1. Rinse the chicken well.
2. In a large bucket, toss the cut vegetables and chicken, add fresh ground pepper and fill it up with water, just about enough to cover the chicken, and simmer for 3 ½ hours or until the chicken is tender.
3. Remove from heat and allow it to cool down. Take off the chicken and keep aside.
4. In a food processor, collect the remaining vegetables, add two spoonful of stock to it and grind it in high for a minute.
5. Add the pureed vegetables back to the stock and give it a good stir.
6. Keep it on room temperature for an hour before refrigerating it overnight.
7. Using a spoon, skim off the excess fat and store your chicken stock into jars.
8. Add this stock as and when you need to flavor up your soups, stews and gravies.
Chockfull of flavors and loaded with nutrients, chicken stock can spruce up any dish considerably. Be it a quick sauce, for poaching or instant soup, delicious chicken stock can jazz up the flavors of any dish you care to add it to. Plus, homemade chicken stock is better than the homemade ones. Follow the video recipe and get making these at home.