Pressure Cooker Chicken Stock
|Celery||2 , chopped|
|Shallot||3 , minced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon, rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Coriander seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, place the chicken pieces and cover with 2 quarts (2 liters) of cold water so that the pot is full only up to 2/3 capacity.
2) Bring the water to a slow boil and skim off any surface scum.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients.
4) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 15 pounds and cook for 30 minutes.
5) Then turn off the heat and lower the pressure immediately.
6) Take off the pressure cooker lid and allow to slightly cool down.
7) Skim off all the surface fat, strain out all the solids and store the broth in the refrigerator.
8) Use as required.