Microwave Chicken Stock
|Carrot||1 (With Jalapeno Peppers)|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Dried thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1) In a 3-quart microwave-proof bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover with a lid.
2) Place inside microwave to cook on full power for 20 minutes. Skim off any scum that collects on top of the stock during cooking.
3) Reduce the power to medium and cook for another hour.
4) Use a sieve or colander to line with soaked cheesecloth. Strain the stock through this in a separate bowl.
5) Use the stock warm or refrigerate for later use.