1. Wash and pat fish dry. Cut fish into chunks and place them in a shallow glass casserole.
2. In blender, add tomato, small onion, cilantro, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Puree until smooth.
3. Pour lemon juice in blender and mix well.
4. Into the glass casserole, transfer the mixture. Mix well and let it marinate in refrigerator for about 2 hours. Turn the fish occasionally.
5. Place a large skillet or clay pot on low heat, pour oil and drop marinated fish in it.
6. Lay tomato, habanero, and onion slices on top of fish. Drizzle oil and pour coconut milk in skillet. Cover and cook fish for about 6-10 minutes or until done.
7. Garnish with parsley and serve fish hot over white rice.