This is a very tasty dish and also easy to prepare.
1 Tablespoon, chopped
1 Medium, chopped finely
Red bell pepper
1 Medium, seeded, chopped finely
1 Teaspoon, minced
1 Pound, cubed
2 Medium, chopped
4 Medium, peeled, chopped
3 Medium, peeled, chopped
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
4 Cup (64 tbs)
1. In a pot, put oil cilantro, onion, red pepper and garlic.
2. Heat the pot on medium and cook till the onion is caramelized.
3. Add the cumin and beef cubes. Stir to mix them well in the caramelized sauce and cover with a lid.
4. Let it simmer on low for 30 minutes.
5. After 30 minutes put the celery, carrot, potatoes and peas and pour water to cover the beef and vegetables. Season with salt.
6. Bring it to boil, cover and let it simmer till the beef and vegetables are fully cooked.
7. In a serving plate, garnish the stew with cilantro and serve it with rice.