The veal stew with peas is a traditional Italian dish: you can make it with beef (with a longer cooking time) and even serve it at room temperature.
Salt and pepper
Dry white wine
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Begin by chopping finely the carrot, onion and celery, then brown them in a pan with 4 tbsp of oil.
2. Cutting the meat into cubes about 1 inch (2,5 cm) to a side, roll in flour and add it to the vegetable mixture. Now stir and let it brown, now add the white wine and let it evaporate.
3. At this point add the broth, salt and pepper cook the stew for 20 minutes in the pressure cooker; if you don't have a pressure cooker, use a normal pan and double the cooking time.
4. If you find the stew too dry, you can add a ladle of hot water; now add the peas and cook still in the pressure cooker for 5 minutes more.
5. Our veal stew with peas is ready.