Who says red wine must always be paired with beef? A simple, garlicy beef and potato stew.
3 Pound, cubed
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
4 Medium, mince
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1 Bottle (1 l)
Red potatoes with skin
2 1⁄2 Pound, cubed
1. In a pot melt butter and pour vegetable oil,
2. In a plate season flour with salt and pepper.
3. Dredge the beef cubes in flour and then add it to the pot.
4. Once the beef changes color add the garlic and stir cook it for 1 minute.
5. Pour chicken stock and white wine, bring it to a boil.
6. Add the red potatoes and stir everything well.
7. Lower heat and simmer for 1 hour covered.