This hearty slow cooker stew combines the fabulous flavours of chillies with turkey, squash, and black beans... Trust us - you have to try it
2 Pound (bone in)
1 Medium, peeled, chopped
1 Medium, quartered
1 Clove (5 gm), mince
2 Cup (32 tbs), soaked overnight
1 Teaspoon (to taste)
1 Teaspoon, ground
All spice seasoning
1 Tablespoon (to taste)
1 Can (10 oz)
6 , chop
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. In a pot, put turkey legs at the bottom. Add black beans, squash, onion, and garlic in it.
2. Sprinkle salt, cumin, all spice, oregano, and chili powder on top.
3. Put tomato paste in pot. Then, throw chopped chipotle pepper in it.
4. Add Worcestershire sauce and water. Place pot in slow cooker and cook for 8-10 hours over low heat.
5. Two hours before the end of cooking, take the turkey pieces out of the pot, de-bone and put it back again.
6. Serve black bean stew with bread slices.
If required, you can add some liquid about 2 hours before the end.
You can use water, wine or chicken stock to prepare the stew.