34th of 100 easy weeknight dinner recipes that take under 30 min to cook.
1 Small, peel and chopped
250 Gram, chopped (as needed)
1 , chopped (or 1/2 large)
1 , chopped
2 , chopped finely (red and yellow)
Canned butter beans
1 Can (10 oz)
2 , chopped
2 Tablespoon, chopped finely (as needed)
Salt and pepper
1. In a pan, heat oil and saute onion, chorizo, and squash for a few minutes.
2. Add chilies, paprika, cover and simmer for a couple of more minutes.
3. Pour water, and then stir in peppers. Cover with a lid.
4. Add tomato, and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Stir in butter beans and coriander and cook for 2 minutes or until warmed through.