Chicken Stew With Potatoes And Tomatoes
|Boneless chicken breasts||2 Pound|
|Red potatoes||16 Small, quartered|
|Tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), minced|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In an oven proof casserole place the chicken.
3. Mix garlic, oregano, olive oil, mushrooms, marjoram, garlic, tomatoes, pepper and thyme.
4. Stir to mix the ingredients well.
5. Bake for 60 minutes keeping the casserole covered. Check if the potatoes are cooked by piercing a knife.
6. Keep basting the casserole every 20 minutes with its own sauce.
7. Remove casserole from oven.
8. Serve Chicken Stew With Potatoes And Tomatoes garnished with parsley.