Garbanzo Bean Stew
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||15 Ounce (1 can)|
|Canned garbanzo beans||15 Ounce, undrained (1 can)|
|Oriental noodles with beef flavor packet||3 Ounce (1 package)|
|Canned salad tomato wedges||14 1⁄2 Ounce, undrained (1 can, 1 1/2 cups)|
|Frozen cut leaf spinach/Coarsely chopped fresh spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed (Green Giant, from 16 ounce package)|
|Chopped cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In medium saucepan add 1 cup water, tomato sauce, beans and tomatoes. Stir well.
2. Bring to boil.
3. Break oriental noodles into quarters.
4. Add it to the bean mixture. Cook for 2 minutes.
5. Take off from heat.
6. Mix contents of beef flavor packet, spinach and ham.
7. Cover and keep aside for 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Serve hot.