|Boneless lamb||3 Pound, cut in 2 inch cubes|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Diced onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced green peppers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Potatoes||3 , peeled and sliced|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||10 Ounce (1 package)|
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and flour in it.
2) Roll the lamp pieces in the prepared mixture.
3) Take a skillet and heat fat in it. Add coated lamb pieces and onions. Cook until brown in color.
4) Stir in water, tomato sauce, green peppers and bay leaf.
5) Add the mixed vegetables and potatoes. Cook for about 20 minutes.
6) Remove bay leaf and spoon out into individual bowls. Serve immediately.