|Boneless lamb||3 Pound, cut in 2 inch cubes|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Diced onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced green peppers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Potatoes||3 , peeled and sliced|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||10 Ounce (1 package)|
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and flour in it.
2) Roll the lamp pieces in the prepared mixture.
3) Take a skillet and heat fat in it. Add coated lamb pieces and onions. Cook until brown in color.
4) Stir in water, tomato sauce, green peppers and bay leaf.
5) Add the mixed vegetables and potatoes. Cook for about 20 minutes.
6) Remove bay leaf and spoon out into individual bowls. Serve immediately.
Calories 633 Calories from Fat 217
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.1%
Saturated Fat 8.1 g40.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 200.7 mg66.9%
Sodium 1029.4 mg42.9%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.7%
Dietary Fiber 6 g23.9%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 69 g138.6%
Vitamin A 60.6% Vitamin C 50.3%
Calcium 4% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet