Lamb Stew Basic Recipe
|Lamb||1 1⁄4 Pound (Preferably From Leg)|
|Stock/Water flavored with little vegetable / meat extract||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As Needed)|
|Green peas||10 Ounce (1 Package, Fresh Or Frozen)|
1) Cup meat into neat pieces.
2) Slice and chop carrots and onions.
3) Take a stew pan and arrange a layer of carrots and onions at the bottom and then a layer of meat.
4) Sprinkle seasoning and then repeat the layers until all ingredients finish.
5) Pour in stock to cover and cover it with lid.
6) Cook until the meat is almost tender for about 1 1/2 hours at 325 degrees or gas mark 3.
7) Add the peas and cover the pan, continue to cook for 30 minutes.
8) Serve the stew in the casserole in which it was cooked.