Chuck Wagon Stew
|Stewing beef||1 Pound|
|Corn flour||2 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Corn oil/Fat||3 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||4 , sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced|
|Red wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Beef stock cube||1|
|Black olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Few Required)|
1) Cut meat into small pieces.
2) Season corn flour.
3) Dissolve beef stock cube in water.
4) Dredge meat in seasoned corn flour.
5) In a pan heat oil and brown meat.
6) Take a casserole and put the meat piece in it.
7) Add onions, carrots and garlic into the pan along with remaining corn flour. Stir until lightly browned.
8) Then, add mushrooms, wine, and 1/2 pint water mixed with the stock cube and bring to a boil. Stir in between.
9) Put this sauce over meat and cover it nicely. Cook it for 2 hours in slow oven.
10) Add the olives 10 minutes prior to serving.