|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Canned tomatoes||16 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Burgundy||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Other Dry Red Wine)|
|Fresh parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dried whole oregano||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried whole basil||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Frozen perch fillets||16 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Canned shrimp||4 1⁄2 Ounce, rinsed & drained (1 Can)|
|Canned clams||6 1⁄2 Ounce, un-drained & minced (1 Can)|
1) Take a Dutch oven and coat with cooking spray. Add oil and heat over medium flame until it becomes hot.
2) Add onion, green pepper and garlic. Saute until tender.
3) Add the next 8 ingredients and bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 20 minutes.
5) Cook the perch according to package directions. Cut into small pieces.
6) Add shrimp, perch and clams to the tomato mixture. Cover and simmer for about 3 minutes.
7) Pour stew in 6 individual bowls and serve immediately.
Calories 214 Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.6%
Saturated Fat 0.27 g1.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50.6 mg16.9%
Sodium 284.6 mg11.9%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.5%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 28 g56.9%
Vitamin A 32% Vitamin C 56.8%
Calcium 14.7% Iron 62.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet