Bailey's Bouillabaisse - Fish Stew
|Onion||1 Large, diced|
|Celery||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Potatoes||3 Small, diced|
|Boiling water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flounder||1 1⁄2 Pound (or cod)|
|Broccoli||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Cauliflower||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Take a pan with the boiling water in it and add celery, onion and potatoes to it.
2) Cook the vegetables in the boiling water for about 10 minutes.
3) Take a small cup and mix together milk and flour to form a thick paste.
4) Stir in the flour mixture and all the remaining ingredients. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
5) Spoon out the stew in individual bowls and serve immediately.
Calories 194 Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.3%
Saturated Fat 0.38 g1.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42 mg14%
Sodium 520.6 mg21.7%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.1%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 22 g43.7%
Vitamin A 9.7% Vitamin C 111.5%
Calcium 15% Iron 9.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet