Bailey's Bouillabaisse - Fish Stew
|Onion||1 Large, diced|
|Celery||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Potatoes||3 Small, diced|
|Boiling water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flounder||1 1⁄2 Pound (or cod)|
|Broccoli||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Cauliflower||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Take a pan with the boiling water in it and add celery, onion and potatoes to it.
2) Cook the vegetables in the boiling water for about 10 minutes.
3) Take a small cup and mix together milk and flour to form a thick paste.
4) Stir in the flour mixture and all the remaining ingredients. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
5) Spoon out the stew in individual bowls and serve immediately.