Creamy Lobster Stew
|Lobsters/Lobster - 3 quarter (1 1/4 pounds each)||3 Pound (2 weighing 1 1/2 pounds each)|
|Milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Buy the live oysters and steam them.
2. Separate the meat from the shells.
3. Cover the oysters and cool them.
4. Take a steel saucepan or enameled cast-iron, and soften the butter in it.
5. Stir in lobster meat and cook over low heat for some time.
6. Put milk and keep on stirring until the mixture gets hot , then add the cream and continue stirring the mixture.
7. When the mixture gets thoroughly heated, then simmer for few minutes, but don-€™t allow to boil.
8. Cool the mixture.
9. Cover and freeze for about 12 to 24 hours until the time of serving. This will help to entrench flavors of lobster.
10. Reheat he mixture but don-€™t allow it to boil.
11. Season with salt and pepper before serving.
12. Serve the creamy lobster stew with freshly steamed rice.
Calories 486 Calories from Fat 246
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.8%
Saturated Fat 16.3 g81.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 301.5 mg100.5%
Sodium 747.6 mg31.2%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 8 g
Protein 48 g96.7%
Vitamin A 21.8% Vitamin C 0.4%
Calcium 30.7% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet