Favorite Family Stew
|Stew meat||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Carrots||2 Medium, sliced into 1 inch pieces|
|Onions||2 Medium, sliced|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Potatoes||4 Medium, cubed|
|Canned tomato soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tapioca pudding mix||2 Tablespoon|
1. In 4 qt. casserole or Country Cooker, microwave (high) stew meat sprinkled with MSG, 8-9 minutes, stirring once or twice until pink color is gone.
2. Layer with carrots, onions, celery and potatoes.
3. In 2 cup glass measure stir to blend combining tomato soup, water, sugar, salt, pepper and tapioca and pour on vegetables to cover.
4. Microwave at medium-low (30%) 90 minutes without lifting the lid, stirring and peeking.
5. Serve the stew hot with garnish as desired.