|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onions/3 leeks, sliced||2 , chopped|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), crushed|
|Fresh tomatoes||2 , peeled and diced|
|Tomato paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Bottled clam juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Grated orange rind||1|
|Lobster/Other shellfish, such as clams, mussels with shells, scallops, crab / shrimp / combination||2 Pound (1 piece)|
|White fish fillets||2 Pound (such as sea bass, perch, cod, sole, flounder or red snapper)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
1. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven heat vegetable oil.
2. Add onions or leeks and sautÃ© for several minutes, until translucent.
3. Stir in remaining sauce ingredients. Cook and simmer for 45 minutes.
4. In large kettle boil salted water for 10 minutes.
5. Break claws and tail from lobster, crack claws and cut tail into 1-inch chunks.
6. Discard the black vein and leave shell on meat.
7. Wash the fish and cut into 2-inch pieces.
8. To the boiling sauce add lobster and firm-fleshed fish (sea bass, perch, etc.).
9. Boil over high for 5 minutes.
10. Add tender-fleshed fish, such as clams, scallops, sole, or cod.
11. Cook for 5 minutes.
12. Drain out seafoods immediately after its cooked and keep warm in a platter.
13. Boil the liquid for 10 minutes until reduced.
14. Strain liquid through coarse sieve into tureen. Mash some of the vegetables.
15. Garnish with parsley.
Calories 417 Calories from Fat 105
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.3%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 248.4 mg82.8%
Sodium 2093.4 mg87.2%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 62 g123.3%
Vitamin A 19.6% Vitamin C 36.6%
Calcium 20.7% Iron 9.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet