Microwave Meatball Stew
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Fine bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion soup mix||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned carrots||16 Ounce, sliced, and drained (1 can)|
|Canned whole white potatoes||16 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Canned small white onions||8 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 package)|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Condensed beef soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
1. In a bowl combine egg, meat, soup mix and bread crumbs.
2. Make 12 balls and place it in a circle around 9-inch glass pie plate.
3. Wrap it using wax paper.
4. In a microwave oven, place a glass pie plate and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for about 9-12 minutes by turning the dish atleast once.
5. In a casserole, mix soups and vegetables, and add meatballs.
6. Wrap the plate and cook on a setting of MEDIUM (5) for 15-20 minutes, and stir it once during the cooking time.
7. Serve the Meatball stew hot with freshly baked bread.