|Mixed vegetables||20 Ounce, frozen (2 packages, 10 ounces each)|
|Beef broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cubed beef||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Instant mashed potatoes||7 Ounce (1 packages)|
1) In a pan, cook the mixed vegetables as per package directions; drain.
2) In a saucepan, heat 1 1/2 c of the beef broth.
3) Stir in the flour blended with rest of the 1/2 c broth into a smooth paste.
4) Stir frequently and heat until the mixture is smooth and thickened.
5) Stir in the beef, vegetables, salt and pepper; simmer for about 20 minutes.
6) Meanwhile, prepare the instant mashed potatoes as per the package directions.
7) Serve the hot stew immediately with the mashed potatoes.
Calories 283 Calories from Fat 87
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.8%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g18.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.8 mg15.6%
Sodium 488.1 mg20.3%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.1%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 20 g40.7%
Vitamin A 26.3% Vitamin C 5.3%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet