|Mixed vegetables||20 Ounce, frozen (2 packages, 10 ounces each)|
|Beef broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cubed beef||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Instant mashed potatoes||7 Ounce (1 packages)|
1) In a pan, cook the mixed vegetables as per package directions; drain.
2) In a saucepan, heat 1 1/2 c of the beef broth.
3) Stir in the flour blended with rest of the 1/2 c broth into a smooth paste.
4) Stir frequently and heat until the mixture is smooth and thickened.
5) Stir in the beef, vegetables, salt and pepper; simmer for about 20 minutes.
6) Meanwhile, prepare the instant mashed potatoes as per the package directions.
7) Serve the hot stew immediately with the mashed potatoes.