|Chicken||6 Pound, cut (1 In Number)|
|Salt pork||1 Pound, chopped / thinly sliced|
|Fresh corn||2 Quart, chopped|
|Tomatoes||5 Quart, peeled and sliced|
|Potatoes||1 Quart, diced|
|Butter beans||2 Quart|
|Onion||2 Medium, finely chopped|
|Red pepper pod/Ground red pepper||1 Medium, chopped|
1. In a large sized deep skillet, place water and bring to boil.
2. Add cut chicken and cook on a medium flame till meat is cooked, while stirring occasionally.
3. Once cooked, add salt pork, vegetables, red pepper pod, salt and pepper and simmer on a low flame till stew thickens, while stirring occasionally.
4. Discard red pepper pod (if used in recipe).
5. Transfer on to individual bowls and serve immediately.