|Cooked turnips||3 Cup (48 tbs), diced|
|Canned whole kernel corn||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Apple||1 Medium, sliced|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter or margarine.
2) Stir in the turnips, corn, onion, apple and seasonings.
3) Simmer for about 15 minutes, until the apple and onion are soft.
4) Stir in the sour cream and heat thoroughly.
5) Lastly, stir in the prepared horseradish and mix well.
6) Ladle the Turnip Stew into soup bowls and serve hot.