2. In a pan heat oil and add chopped onion. Saute for 2-3 minutes until brown.
3. In a baking tray mix green onion, rice and browned onions.
4. Stir in the rice and onions together.
5. Add the cream of cheddar cheese soup and stir in with the rice mixture.
6. Pour the chicken stock on the mixture.
7. Next add the dry sherry to it.
8. Mix all the ingredients well.
9. Place the sliced lemon on the tray.
10. Sprinkle some salt over it.
11. Add the chicken pieces into it.
12. Add the seasonings and mix it.
13. Put the tray in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.