Famous Seafood Stew
|Lobster tails||1 Pound (2 In Number, 1/2 Pound Each)|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced (Medium Clove)|
|Butter margarine||2 Tablespoon|
|Condensed manhattan style clam chowder||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Condensed new england clam chowder||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry white wine/Chablis||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|White fish||1 Pound (2 Inch Pieces)|
1. Cut the lobster meat from its shell.
2. In a pan add butter and cook garlic and onion till it gets tender.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients except the fish.
4. Cook the ingredients for 5 minutes more.
5. Add fish and cook for 5 minutes more till the fish is cooked well.
6. Stir constantly so that the fish is cooked evenly and doesn't get burnt.
7. Serve seafood stew in cups and include a slice of Italian bread in each bowl.
Calories 843 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.9%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 132.6 mg44.2%
Sodium 1533.9 mg63.9%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.8%
Sugars 20.5 g
Protein 57 g113.6%
Vitamin A 36.1% Vitamin C 35.1%
Calcium 17.4% Iron 43.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet