Grandmother's Lamb Stew
|Cubed lamb||1 Pound|
|Garlic clove||1 Large|
|Thyme leaf||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Condensed onion soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||60 Milliliter (1/2 Soup Can)|
|Diced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Potatoes||1 Pound, quartered (4 Medium Sized)|
|Frozen cut green beans||9 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) In a large heavy pan, saute the lamb cubes, garlic, and thyme in butter, until the lamb is browned.
2) Stir in the onion soup, water, celery, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
3) Cover and cook over a low heat for about 1 hour.
4) Stir in the potatoes, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
5) Stir in the green beans; cover and cook for another 15 minutes ; stirring occasionally.
6) Serve the Lamb Stew immediately on serving plates.