|Yellow onion||1 Small, minced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Light cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Oysters||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Fresh Or Frozen)|
1) On top of a double boiler, stir butter until melted and cook onions and garlic until soft and transparent.
2) Now add milk, cream, salt and pepper and heat over boiling water until steaming.
3) Add oysters and further cook until oysters float.
4) Add curry powder to taste and for that spicy flavor.
5) Serve with fresh crusty bread.