Chicken And Ham Stew
|Chicken||3 Pound, cut in parts|
|Cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut into cubes|
|Onion||1 , peeled, chopped|
|Potatoes||3 , peeled, diced|
|Frozen lima beans||10 Ounce, partially thawed (1 Package)|
|Frozen kernel corn||10 Ounce, partially thawed (1 Package)|
1) In a slow cooker, place the chicken pieces.
2) Stir in water, ham, onion and potatoes, mix well.
3) Cover and cook on for LOW for 4 to 5 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
4) Remove the chicken pieces on a platter, discard the bones and return the chicken into the cooker.
5) Stir in rest of the ingredients, cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour.
6) Serve immediately in serving bowls.