Chicken and Ham Stew
|Chicken||3 Pound, cut in parts|
|Cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut into cubes|
|Onion||1 , peeled, chopped|
|Potatoes||3 , peeled, diced|
|Frozen lima beans||10 Ounce, partially thawed (1 Package)|
|Frozen kernel corn||10 Ounce, partially thawed (1 Package)|
1) In a slow cooker, place the chicken pieces.
2) Stir in water, ham, onion and potatoes, mix well.
3) Cover and cook on for LOW for 4 to 5 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
4) Remove the chicken pieces on a platter, discard the bones and return the chicken into the cooker.
5) Stir in rest of the ingredients, cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour.
6) Serve immediately in serving bowls.
Calories 723 Calories from Fat 307
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.4%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g50.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 193.9 mg64.6%
Sodium 832.7 mg34.7%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 6 g23.8%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 65 g130.1%
Vitamin A 7.7% Vitamin C 59.6%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 25.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet