Special Oyster Stew
|Fresh oysters||1 Pint, drained; reserve liquor|
|Canned evaporated milk||13 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Oyster liquor||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Approximately)|
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and heat butter in it for 45 seconds on High until it melts.
2) Stir in drained oysters and then cook them for about 4 to 5 minutes on High until edges curl.
3) Pour in milk, water, oyster liquor and seasonings.
4) Again microwave the mixture for 4 minutes on High until it almost comes to a boil. Ensure not to boil the milk.
5) Garnish with pepper and serve at once.