|Stewing lamb||2 Pound|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
1. Slice the onions, crush the garlic and cut -meat into cubes.
2. In a pan heat fat and brown the meat cubes.
3. Add the onion and garlic and brown these also, being careful not to let them burn.
4. Add water to cover, salt and pepper to taste and simmer on a low flame until tender.
5. About 3/4 of an hour before the end of cooking time, add the potatoes, sliced carrots and peas and add a little more water if necessary.
6. Serve the stew hot with garnish as desired.