1. Heat the electric skillet and pour olive oil.
2. Season the country style ribs with generous amount of garlic salt.
3. Once the oil is hot place the ribs and fry them for 8 minutes, sear them well on all sides.
4. Roughly chop the onions and russet potatoes and add them to the skillet and cook them for further 8 minutes along with the ribs.
5. After 8 minutes, season with salt and pepper add beef stock, beef bouillon cubes and cabbage wedges and water.
6. Cover with a lid and let it simmer for 90 minutes.
7. After 90 minutes turn off the heat.
8. Serve the farmer’s cabbage along with homemade dinner rolls.