|Frying chicken||3 Pound, cut up|
|Celery stalks||2 , cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Baby onions||6 , peeled|
|Chicken bouillon cubes||3 (3 Teaspoons)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Carrots||4 , cut into thin slices|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsifted all purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Slightly beaten egg||1|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a 4-quart casserole or Dutch oven and combine chicken, celery, onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, salt, bouillon and water in it.
2) Cover and cook for 24 minutes, stirring once.
3) Stir in carrots to this.
4) Mix 1/2 cup water to 1/4 cup flour.
5) Add this to the chicken mixture and cover and cook for 8 minutes.
6) In the meantime start preparing dumplings by mixing the flour together with baking powder, salt and parsley flakes.
7) Mix milk, egg and oil.
8) Add this to the dry ingredients and mix well until moistened.
9) Discard the bay leaf and peppercorns from stew and also meat from bone if desired.
10) Take rounded teaspoons and put dumplings into hot chicken mixture.
11) Cover and cook for 6 minutes till the dumplings bottom is firm below.
12) Serve hot.