He Man Stew
|Skinless chicken||3 1⁄2 Pound (1 Package, Fresh Pick)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lite beer||12 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned whole plum tomatoes||28 Ounce, drained and chopped (1 Can)|
|Onion||1 , sliced into rings|
|Spicy brown mustard||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked elbow macaroni||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1) Add seasonings to chicken.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet and heat oil in it over medium-high heat.
3) Stir in chicken and brown the pieces, tossing often and cooking 5 to 6 minutes on each side for larger pieces and 3 to 4 minutes on each side for smaller pieces.
4) Combine beer, tomatoes, onion and mustard in a large slow cooker and mix in chicken.
5) Cook for 1 1/2 to 2 hours on high until chicken is fork-tender.
6) Serve hot immediately over macaroni.
Calories 544 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.9%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172 mg57.3%
Sodium 688.2 mg28.7%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g12.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 60 g120.4%
Vitamin A 19.9% Vitamin C 37.9%
Calcium 5.8% Iron 15.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet