|Boned lamb shoulder||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Onions||2 , peeled and sliced|
|Potatoes||3 Medium, peeled and sliced|
|Canned whole kernel corn||12 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tomatoes||2 , peeled and sliced|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine/Cider||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Cut the meat neatly into pieces. Sprinkle the pieces with salt and pepper.
3) In a deep casserole, put half of the bacon and cover with half of the meat and half of the onions. Add in the remaining bacon and cover with the potatoes.
4) Add in the remaining meat, tomatoes and corn.
5) Mix together the parsley and Worcestershire sauce with the wine and pour the mixture all over the contents of the casserole.
6) Cover the casserole very tightly and cook in preheated oven for about 3 ½ hours.
7) Serve hot.