|Boneless beef||2 Pound, cubed|
|Seasoned flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fat||2 Tablespoon (For Browning)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Water/Bouillon||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Diced potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Coat the meat with seasoned flour.
2) In a heavy kettle, brown the meat in a little hot fat.
3) Add garlic and onion to brown.
4) Pour in water or bouillon to cover the meat.
5) Cover with a lid and simmer for 2 hours.
6) Fold in vegetables and cook for another 30 minutes.
7) Season the gravy and thicken according to the requirement.
8) Garnish with fresh herbs to serve.