Chicken and Dumplings
|Flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Milk powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Breast chicken||4 1⁄2 Pound|
|Dehydrated mushroom||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dehydrated peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dehydrated carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dehydrated scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dehydrated celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mixed bell peppers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Potatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bouillon cube||1 Large|
|Bisquick||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Dissolve flour and milk powder in water
2. Add chicken, mushrooms, peas, carrorts, scallions, celery, bell peppers and tarragon and rosemary.
3. Now add chicken bullions, potatoes and cover the pot with a lid.
4. Let it cook for 5 1/2 hours. Add enough water.
5. To make it into a package mix all the ingredients except for the chicken and seal it for future use as instant meal.
6. To make the dumpling mix bisquick and water in a thick consistency.
7. Drop dumplings into the stew and let it cook for about an hour.
This video is a creation of dehydrate2store. You can visit dehydrate2store for complete recipes, and more videos.
Calories 484 Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.4%
Saturated Fat 0.85 g4.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.6 mg33.2%
Sodium 709.3 mg29.6%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g21.9%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.4%
Sugars 11.9 g
Protein 46 g92.8%
Vitamin A 141.4% Vitamin C 37.4%
Calcium 14.6% Iron 16.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet