Simple Oyster Stew
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shucked oysters with liquor||1 Pint (Fresh)|
|Celery salt||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Optional)|
1) In a heavy saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
2) Fold in oysters and liquor.
3) Cook the ingredients to heat up properly.
4) Season with salt, celery salt and pepper.
5) Slowly pour in milk and keep on stirring.
6) Cook until the oysters start to curl along the edges.
7) Pour in wine and remove from heat.
8) Serve the stew hot.