1. In a pan, heat oil and sauté onions and garlic.
2. Add curry powder, all spice, chili powder and thyme. Cook for a while.
3. Add chicken and stir for a while.
4. Add tomatoes, aduki beans and chopped sweet potatoes and new potatoes.
5. When potatoes are tender, add water and bring to a boil.
6. Add salt and pepper and cover the lid. Let it simmer for 30-40 minutes.
Want to make something nice and juicy then you must try this recipe. The specialty of this dish is that it is cooked in a pot. So the taste is traditional and original. Check out the video for this useful recipe.