|Lamb neck slice||2 Pound|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned tomatoes||19 Ounce (1 Can Of 1 Pound And 3 Ounces)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Potatoes||4 Small, cubed|
|Carrots||4 Medium, sliced|
1. Coat lamb slices with flour.
2. Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add lamb slices and brown well on all sides. Remove lamb and reserve.
3. Add onion and celery to Dutch oven and brown lightly. Remove and reserve. Discard excess oil in Dutch oven.
4. Return lamb to Dutch oven. Add tomatoes, cloves, bay leaf, salt, Ac'cent, and pepper. Add water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Return onion and celery to lamb. Add potatoes and carrots. Cover and simmer 15 minutes. Remove cover and simmer 15 minutes or until meat and vegetables are tender.