This is the recipe for simple and delicious beef stew. It is so easy to cook that anybody can make it. Believe me!!!
750 Gram, trimmed
2 Medium, dice
2 Medium, chop
1 Can (10 oz)
10 Ounce (lipton)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Chop carrots in dices. Chop celery into chunks.
2. Cut beef into chunks; trim the excess fat.
3. Over medium high heat, heat up the saucepan and add oil. Add vegetables and cook until soft.
4. Add beef and cook until brown.
5. Reduce the heat and add water, beef bouillon, tomatoes, barley and then wine.
6. Add worcestershire sauce. Stir it nicely.
7. Add soup mix. Bring the mixture to a boil.
8. Bring the heat to medium low. Cover it and simmer for a 1 ½ hour to 2 hours.
9. Add water if the stew dries up.
10. Cook until the meat is tender. The beef stew is ready.