Flank Steak With Tamari Rub is another simple and rich recipe. It goes very well with tamari bodega wine. The wine originates from Argentina. It is a medium body wine with high acidity. The wine gives aromas of new leather, black cherries, black pepper, blackberries, vanilla, and wood. While the taste is like leather, cherries, and dark chocolate, blackberries, vanilla, and wood. Tamari bodega is a perfect wine for dishes like marinated steaks or flank steaks.
1. Mix all the spices and rub them on the flank steak. Rub it on both sides.
2. Let the steak marinate in the spices for 2 hours.
3. Clean the grill by spraying some cooking spray.
4. Lay the steak on the hot grill with the silverside up.
5. Serve the steak with grilled potato salad. Make sure to cut the steak on bias.
For more information please visit: http://www.uncorked.com/wine/grilling-videos.html
Tender flak steak with tamari rub makes for a trendy, tasty skillet recipe. Rich and bold flavors of wine, black cherries, blackberries, vanilla and wood lend this dish a really exotic feel. Try making this recipe at home and treat your guests to a yummy delight.
Flank Steak With Tamari Rub For Dinner Recipe Video