Time Savor Gourmet Valentine's Day Show Part 2
|For parmesan mashed potatoes|
|Red potatoes with skin||4 Medium, quartered|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|For the steak|
|Steak||2 Medium (delmonico steaks)|
|Steak seasoning||1 Tablespoon (Mix of garlic pesto and olive oil)|
|For the salad|
|Ripe strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), slice|
|Goat cheese crumbles||2 Ounce|
|Toasted pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), divided (Mix of lemon oil and balsamic condimenti)|
|Mesclun greens||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Slice the strawberries, set aside.
3. Wash and cut the potatoes into ¾ inch chunks, set aside.
4. Toast the pecans in a pan for 5-10 minutes or until well toasted.
5. Place the chopped potatoes in a large deep pot filled with water.
6. Over medium high heat boil the potatoes for 15-25 minutes or until fork tender.
7. Once done remove and drain the water, mash the potatoes using a masher, pour milk, add parmesan cheese, sea salt and black pepper, set aside.
8. In small bowl combine garlic pesto and olive oil mix well and season the steaks with the rub.
9. Allow it to rest 5-10 minutes, once done cook them on the grill till they are done. About 4 minutes on each side. Plate it and let it sit.
10. In a bowl whisk together equal amounts of lemon oil and balsamic condimenti to make the dressing.
11. Divide the greens into equal portions. Arrange the strawberries on them and sprinkle the crumbled goat cheese.
12. Add in the toasted pecan nuts on top and drizzle the dressing all over the salad.
13. Serve the steak with parmesan mashed potatoes and fresh green salad.
Highly recommended to watch part 1