Absolutely Delicious Marinade - only three ingredients makes you steak perfect every time.
Marinade longer - a few hours or over night for tougher cuts of beef or just sauce it up and grill for tender juicy steaks.
Pesto garlic spice blend
2 Tablespoon (just enough to skim bottom of pan)
Red pepper/Green pepper
1 , slice (Optional)
1 Small, slice (Optional)
3 , slice (Optional)
1. In a bowl, marinade steak with pesto garlic spice blend, Dijon mustard, and Tamari.
2. In a pan, heat oil, add steak and cook over medium high flame for 2-5 minutes each side.
3. Add pepper, onion, and mushroom and stir fry for 3-5 minutes or until the steak has reached desired doneness.
4. Remove the meat from pan and place it on a plate, leaving the veggies in the pan.
5. Pour water/wine and add butter into the pan. Stir well.